Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Pop Tarts

Actually, Target will probably pay you $0.48/box to take them off their hands.

Here's how.

Target has $1 off coupon here for an 8 count box of Brown Sugar (high fiber) poptarts. 
Since it's a Target coupon, you can combine it with any manufacturer coupons out there for poptarts.  I had 6 $1 off coupons in my stash so I got 6 free boxes of poptarts.  Not bad.  I personally can't stand them, but when we're running behind some mornings, the kids love them!

I'm not sure how much longer that Target coupon will be up on their site so print a bunch now.  They don't expire until 10/10/09, but Target changes their coupons frequently so it won't be available for long.

Oh, and the poptarts are only $1.52 to begin with, so even if you don't have any manufacturer coupons, $0.52/box isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment