Monday, November 16, 2009

Say it ain't so....

Target has changed the way they are allowing us to print coupons.  I'm pretty sad.  They used to have some pretty great pritnable Target coupons and you could print as many as you wanted.  These could be paired with manufacturer coupons.  Now, just today, they changed their site and you are only allowed to print two of each coupon.  Also, I'm fairly certain you will no longer be able to print coupons in the store at the gift registry kiosks.  Since my printer is a piece of junk, this pretty much means no more Target coupons for me.

A moment of silence....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's all those wipes coupons I've printed and have been using 10 or so every time I visit... how very very sad...
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you just taught me how to print them at the store...
    Jane

    ReplyDelete