Friday, February 19, 2010

Frugal tip

If there is something you really love to buy, but hate when you only  have one coupon for said item, check out eBay, or other coupon sites to see if you can purchase more coupons.  I know buying coupons sounds counteractive, but most coupons cost about $0.10 each (usually less) and the savings can equal much more than you pay. 

I just bought a set of 20 $1 off coupons for some juice my family likes.  I paid $2.50 for all twenty (that includes the shipping).  I paired the coupons with a clearance on our juice and was able to get the V8 Fusion (normally over $3/bottle) for half price.  Just make sure you check the expiration date of the coupons before purchasing and figure out if you can use all those coupons before then.  Juice has a long shelf life, but other items wouldn't work as well.

Here's a couple sites that sell coupons (but don't forget eBay)
Coupons by Dede
The Coupon Clippers
The Coupon Master

No comments:

Post a Comment