Thursday, October 29, 2009

50% off anything at Payless Shoes

On Oprah today, she has a guest on (don't know his name) who is debuting a line of shoes at Payless.  After her show (or maybe during) she will have a 50% off coupon on her website that will be good towards anything at Payless Shoes.  My details are sketchy, but it's worth a look.

I can't tell you the last time I've been to a Payless Shoes.  I just don't see them around much anymore...or maybe I'm not looking.  However, I am confident if I find one I could walk out with several cute shoes for Ellie.  She's kind of a shoe horse.  I just went online to check out their selection.  If anything, this deal might make for some good deals on slippers.  Our basement is cold in the winter!

Here's Oprah's website, so click there after her show to print your coupon.  It's only good today, and tomorrow!

Update:  Here is the coupon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment