Friday, October 30, 2009

Coupons.com

You may have noticed that on the side of my blog, I now have an ad for Coupons.com.  This is a great website for coupon printing.  However, if you use the link on my sidebar, you can just click "see all coupons" at the top of the ad and it will give you a nice list of what's available, instead of having to scroll through pages and pages of coupons and waiting for your computer to load each page.  I think it's a time-saver.  And, don't forget, if there is a coupon on there you like, you can usually print each coupon twice per computer.  I, myself, will be printing off a couple of those $1 coffe-mate coupons.  It's only $2.68 at Walmart so that will make for some cheap creamer.  Also, if you've never tried the "Macaroni Grill Meals"...they are pretty tasty and easy.  The are also found for less at Walmart.

Happy Printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment