Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow White on DVD coupon

Update #2:  I didn't see the plain DVD at Walmart, but they had the Blu-ray/DVD combo for $19.96.  I got it, and split it with my sister, who has a Blu-Ray player.  Then it's only $5 each.  Also, there is a $5 Hefty rebate if you purchase a qualifying Hefty product and the DVD.  You can find that HERE
And that is probably more than you ever wanted to know about the movie Snow White!

Update!  Walmart has the plain DVD (no Blu-ray) for about $16, with the coupon it will only be $6.  Awesome!  If I can hold onto it long enough, then this will be a fun Christmas gift for Ellie.  Chances are, I'll break it open long before Christmas though.


Click Here to print off a $10 off coupon for Snow White, which was just re-released on Blu-ray and DVD this week.  Target currently has this for $24.99, so that brings it down to $14.99.  Not bad for a Blu-ray and DVD combo pack.  I'm not sure you can buy just the DVD.  But, if you are planning on purchasing this movie, I think movies are always at their cheapest their first week of release.  I'm pretty sure we'll be purchasing this because Ellie is just starting the "princess phase" and Riley probably isn't too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment